Friday, November 14, 2008

Priest Draw

Last night Pat and I went to the Draw. I haven't been to the Draw in 2 weeks, which is kind of weird considering the fact that I live 10 miles away and love climbing there. Pat was able to finish Puzzle Box. It was only his second day on the problem. He did this crazy beta where he basically threw right hand to the lip and swung out. The landing isn't the best considering the fact that there is a drop off right behind the landing that goes down a small hill littered with little boulders. I climbed on Cosmic Tricycle SD and made considerable progress. I was able to pull through the crux once, and I fell a few moves from the end of the climb. This climb will go in one of the next few sessions, hopefully before I head out to Bishop. After that I ran the PBR (which doesn't involve beer)circuit and called it a night. It's amazing that we're still able to climb at night in November. Maybe this winter won't be too cold.

No comments: