Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bishop Part II

I climbed yesterday at Rock Creek with Ryan and Evangeline. There are a couple of cool granite boulders there at 8,500 feet. Needless to say climbing at that elevation at the end of November is cold. I did a couple classic climbs including A Boy Named Sue, Osama, and this arete that I don't remember the name of. On the way back to the pit my Flashed pad flew out the back. It was quite epic attempting to find it at night. We drove all the way back up to Rock Creek Lodge, and then back down with no luck. This morning I went back up to find it, but was turned around by a heinous snow storm. If the pad is still somewhere off the road, it's likely buried by snow now. So I'm in the market for a new pad. I may buy a Flashed Ronin pad off my friend Kody. If that doesn't work I'll likely buy a Flashed, Voodoo, or Revolution pad to replace the other Flashed pad.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Dude! That sucks man! Which Flashed was it?

-Patrick

Cooper said...

The Ninja pad. At least it was trashed, and it means that I get to get a new pad.