Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Epic

So yesterday I went down to Sedona to check out the Anvil Boulders. I used some directions from Vertical Reliefs website, and I must say they suck! I hiked around on the trail for about two hours with three crash pads trying to find the small trail which leads to the boulders. I could see the boulders, I just couldn't find a way to them. The directions that Andy Klier told me when I spoke to him on the phone matched up with the directions from Rockclimbing.com. Those directions are much easier than the directions from Vertical Relief. Anyways, it was a cool hike which would have been a lot funner if I could have climbed and/or not hauled around 3 crash pads. Maybe this will just make the boulders seem that much better when I finally do get to go climb on them.

No comments: