Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back in the Hueco Tanks

So there is no Rocktown Part II because it doesn't exist. The weather turned to shit when the rains came. It didn't even rain that much, but when it wasn't raining the air was still and this strange fog/mist settled low to the ground so that the rock couldn't dry. I'm psyched for the southeast and saddened that the weather didn't hold up. We formed a plan to drive to the Ozarks for a few days until the weather improved in the Southeast. We arrived in the Ozarks to find that the rock was wet and the condition were hot and humid. So I kept driving west to end up in the Hueco Tanks for the rest of my break. I went climbing the past two days, once on the spur and once on west.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Nice dude. Hueco is never a bad place to end up, as far as I can tell.