Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wild Iris/ Rant

I fell on the last move of Cow Reggae yesterday with some new beta. Some Mother Fucker put glue in a pocket to force a more difficult sequence on the route. I removed the glue and started using the new(and easier) sequence. The only reason I can think of for the glue would be if the pocket was drilled. I've climbed on drilled pockets before, particularly at the Burn, but also at the Pit, and the chances that this pocket was drilled are very small. If it is drilled the person is a dumbass, didn't know what they were doing, and deserves to be decked in the face. If it's not drilled then the person who glued the pocket deserves to be decked in the face. Hopefully Cow Reggae will go down soon, so that we can visit Sinks Canyon. I also hope that all these dumbasses from Colorado leave so that Wild Iris is quiet again. There were 20 cars in the Wild Iris parking lot this morning. Shit like this makes me want to drive back to Flagstaff immediately.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Heh, just wait till you get to Rifle... It'll be spectacularly loaded with TONS of frontrange punters...