Sunday, March 22, 2009

Maple Canyon

We went back to Maple Canyon on Saturday so that I could finish my Project. I got up early and headed out with Shannon when he got there. We warmed up in the Corridor again and went to the River Route. We were able to put all the draws up with his Stick Clip. I finished the River Route first try. I talked to a guy afterwards and he told me that it was called Captain Bullet. Captain Bullet is my hardest route to date. After that we headed back to the Pipeline Wall. I was able to do 4 new routes on the wall, including 1 flash. I'm psyched for Maple Canyon this summer. There are so many walls to do projects on. We discovered a big roof further down the Left Fork that I want to do some climbing on. I haven't even got a chance to climb on the Minimum, Pipe Dream Cave, or the Cobble Roof so it should be a good summer.

No comments: