Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Priest Drawing

Pat and I went to the draw today. I haven't been to the draw in 2 weeks because of my trip to Bishop. It was really enjoyable to climb back home, away from the crowds, number chasers, and beta sprayers. We climbed at Puzzlebox. Pat made significant progress on Pufferfish. I tried Huffalufagus. I was able to get through the knee-bar crux, and I fell on the redpoint crux of the climb on my first attempt. The next two attempts were lame. I had a foot pop, and then on the subsequent attempt my hand dry fired out of the undercling. On my last attempt I got through the kneebar crux but my heel-toe cam blew out a few moves after that. I ran my circuit over there and then went home. Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon. My computer is in the shop being fixed finally.

No comments: